Wednesday, June 25, 2014

This Little Piggy by Craig McGray (A Horror Short Story)

 
13481114
 
 

Summary:
James wakes up with no recollection of how he ended up in a culvert full of corpses in the backwoods. He struggles to escape the confines of the pipe, and quickly realizes he should have stayed home that night. Here Piggy Piggy!



 Brandi's Review:
I can't decide if I like this short story or not. One one hand, I love the twist. James was a horrible man and deserved his horrible outcome. On the other hand, it fell a little flat for me and the ending just grossed me out. I felt it did up the weird factor, but not a horror kind of thing. I think with a better detailed story, it would have been wonderful. This short story just fell flat for me, but if you want to give it a try, click on the link and check it out. At only 12 pages, it is a quick read. 

I gave it 3 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment