Wednesday, June 25, 2014

LOST One Pair of Rose Colored Glasses by Shay Ray Stevens



Summary:
Emily Swanson has finally married her knight in shining armor, but there's just one problem: she seems to have lost her pair of rose colored glasses.

Can Emily survive the first year of marriage without them? How can she endure the (mis)communication of hint language or the in-laws who forget to knock? Is it possible to still love a man who can't follow a shopping list? And how in the world did she end up with someone who won't cut down a Christmas tree?

Emily struggles to stay lovely and sweet while dealing with a late honeymoon, her husband's new puppy, and the newfound paranoia that everything makes her look fat. But with tricks from Mother and the Cult of Married Women (along with a whole lot of sass), Emily soon learns how to keep her sanity and carry on.

Kick off your heels, grab a glass of wine, and laugh along as Emily Swanson discovers the realities of life together in marriage that are quickly revealed when the rose colored glasses come off.


 Brandi's Review:

I won this book during a giveaway.
 
(Yep! This giveaway!)   
 
 
I wasn't sure what to expect from it, but let me tell you..... I absolutely LOVED it! I could hear it all going on in my head and visualize it. It had me thinking back to my time as a newly (nearly 12 years ago!) I remember so many of those conversations. My favorite part was when Emmy and Ben went to the store. She had her precise list. The shopping trip that ensued has happened to me on many, many occasions. I do my best, even now, to leave my hubby at home when it is shopping time! I sat down and read this story with ease. Check it out for a light hearted and fun read....and be prepared to laugh!



I give 5 stars!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment