Wednesday, June 25, 2014

See How She Runs by Michelle Graves (Brandi's Review)




Summary:
One delivery changed her whole life.

Izzy was a normal girl living in Chicago as a bike messenger before that fateful day. She delivered one package and set into action a chain of events she never could have expected.

Now she is running for her life from the Corporation, her best friend is not at all who he seemed, and to top it all off she keeps having visions.


Will she survive to navigate the waters as a Seer? Will her feelings for Kennan be her very downfall? Find out in See How She Runs.

Author's Note: Re-edited November 2013. Some sections have been rewritten to ensure the best story possible is made available.

The Chronicles of Izzy:
Book One: See How She Runs
Book Two: See How She Fights
Book Three: See How She Falls coming Summer 2014

My Review:
I normally don't lean towards this genre.... Or at least what I thought this genre was going to be like. I thought...great another vampire/paranormal...etc (sigh) along those lines kind of book. I am so glad that I decided to give it a chance because I was so wrong! I ended up falling in love with the characters and had to immediately buy the second because I couldn't stop thinking about the cliffhanger! There were a few grammatical errors that need to be cleared up and it would make this book perfect!

I gave it 5 stars!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment