Wednesday, June 25, 2014

See How She Fights by Michelle Graves (Brandi's Review)




Summary:
She thought it was over.
She thought her life was finally her own.
She was wrong.

Izzy is thrust back into the world of Seers and Guardians. With a summons from the Council she can't ignore, Izzy heads back into the fray. Now, it is up to her to figure out why Seers are being sacrificed, carved up, and left for ruin. If she doesn't find the person orchestrating the deaths, she may well be next.

If that wasn't enough, her powers have started to expand exponentially. Kennan is keeping secrets. Moreover, a strangely familiar Symbol-smith starts wreaking havoc on her precariously balanced world.

Will Izzy survive this latest crisis? Will she stop fighting destiny and accept her fate? Find out in See How She Fights.

My Review:
Michelle Graves did it again! I thought I fell in love with Izzy and Kennan in the first book.... This just topped it even more! I love how much Izzy steps up to the plate as she is thrust into this crazy new world and the responsibility that has been placed on her shoulders. Also, talk about a cliffhanger! Oh my! I finished the book and immediately bought number 3! Now....excuse me while I get wrapped up in these characters again and lose yet another day ;)

Hands down another 5 stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment