Monday, July 7, 2014

How do you feed your reading addiction?

In my excursions as a reviewer, I have noticed many different people prefer a variety of formats. My question to you is, which do you prefer? I personally have a vast collection of paperback, hardback, and e-books. 
To me, there is nothing like the smell of a good paperback book. I am the one who loves going to the library and bookstores for not only the ambiance, but the smell! 
It feels so comforting to me. I just want to curl up and spend the day. Last year, I actually made it a goal to fill my den with books. That way I could  have my own mini-library. I loved sitting in there in my comfy chair and coffee. Peaceful, so peaceful. I had books everywhere! It was WONDERFUL!
 (This is NOT my library, but wouldn't it be nice!)


As much as I love having paper books, my Kindle app has become my favorite. I have a crazy amount of books that I am salivating to get to! I need a month long stay-cation...or vacation... where I can just read! I have the Kindle app on my Ipad, phone, and just bought a new computer that has the app as well! Talk about book lovers heaven! If you have yet to get this app, or didn't know it was so diverse, click on the link below and get started. Feed the addiction! ~Brandi




No comments:

Post a Comment