Thursday, August 7, 2014

Seeing is Believing by Michelle Graves (Brandi's Review)


Summary:


The life of a Seer isn't for the faint of heart. I should know. Mine has been one of upheaval for the past few years, what with the downfall of the lab, the recent exile from the Council, and a future that is suddenly becoming painfully clear.

With Izzy missing, and the darkness still looming, I know what must be done. I have to go to the Order, find a way to bring Izzy back, and get to the bottom of what is really happening with this darkness business. 

I'm just not sure how to do that when Ian is haunted by his past, Revenants are out to make me one of their own, and the dreaming keeps trying to reject me


Brandi's Review:

I have hardly been able to contain myself as I waited for more books in The Izzy Chronicles! I was so excited when I had the opportunity to read an ARC of the newest release! In Seeing is Believing, we get to see a little part of the story from Molly and Ian's point of view. What is going on now that Izzy isn't there? I always felt like Molly was strong, and this just proves it. As her powers grow, so must she and she does it with such maturity. Also, getting to have more history on Ian brought so many things to light, but also exposed his weaknesses. Molly and Ian grow together so much and that makes me so happy to see them leaning on one another, yet so sad to see a beloved Ian so broken and needing. Molly steps up to the plate in every way possible. If you are like me and are waiting on the edge of your seat for more of the Izzy Chronicles, then do yourself a favor and pick up this short story and get a little bit of a fix and fall more in love with everyone in the series.

I gave it 5 stars!!!


Need to catch up on the Izzy Chronicles? You can get them below. Start with See How She Runs, which is FREE! So what are you waiting for?


No comments:

Post a Comment